It is vital to the positive outcome of performances that attendance is for every rehearsal. We appreciate that illness can strike and if this should happen contact with us is very important. Poor attendance not only affects your child but ALL other company members and is unacceptable unless with a valid explanation.
Please note that when a child is absent from a choreography session, TCYB is unable to include that child in that particular part of the choreography.
TCYB reserve the right to ask a student to leave the company with immediate effect if attendance is deemed to be poor and affecting other members.
TCYB will supply two leotard’s for girls and two pairs of either shorts/tights/unitard’s for boys, as well as one T-shirt per student. These items are included in the overall cost of the TCYB experience. It is also possible for parents to purchase further leotards/ boy’s tights etc. Uniform will be available for collection at the first rehearsal on 24th July 2017.
* Girls will need to supply pink tights (older students) pink socks (younger students) and both soft shoes and possibly pointe shoes (this is dependent on director’s discretion)
* Junior and senior Boys will need to supply a white leotard, white socks and white ballet shoes.
* We expect the students to attend in their uniform for each rehearsal – no excuses!!
* Students should have their hair neatly back in a bun or appropriate style – NO fringes
* The students will need to be immaculately turned out for each rehearsal.
We will have guests and press who will be present from time to time to see how rehearsals are progressing. It is important that the students are always beautifully presented.